How we collect your data
With your explicit consent we can collect elements of personal identification regarding you, like your full name, telephone number, mail address, e-mail address, information about the services you choose or similar, when you request a service, when you send us your queries via our website, and when you are choosing to contact forms.
We are using Google Analytics on our service and when you are visiting our websites, we might receive certain information about you, as described below. We shall not send any e-mail advertising messages without your explicit consent. However, we might send you e-mail messages regarding your former contact with us about a service we provide or in case you will be requesting information from us about the performance of our service/contract.
How we manage your Data
The White House allows for its users to correct, change, add or delete data and information that have been collected by The White House. If you choose to delete information, The White House will act in order to delete this information from its files shortly. For the protection and security of the user, The White House tries to certify that the person making the changes is the same person as the user. In order to have access, change or delete personal data and to report problems regarding the operation of the website or in order to ask any question you can contact The White House via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address Kalami, Corfu Postal Code 491 00, Greece.
How we use your Data
- We use the information we collect with your consent in order to operate, to maintain our website, to perform our contract with you (room reservation, cancelation of room reservation etc) and to answer your queries and concerns.
The legal basis is article 6, par.1, points a), b) and f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We also use the information we collect in order to help parties cooperate with us as employees and potential employees. The legal basis is article 6, par 1, points a) and f) of the GDPR.
- Personal Information : The White House will not lease or sell personal information to sites. We may store data at locations that are not under The White House’s direct control (for example, to servers or databases located with hosting providers). All information of personal identification that you choose to post on our websites or to the The White House service, for example posting comments to our blog page (if this service is available), will be available to everyone. If you choose to delete information that you have posted on our blog page or to the The White House service, copies may remain visible on stored and archived pages of our webpages, or in cases that other users have copied or saved these information.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share non-personal information with interested third parties (like anonymous usage data, reference pages/ output pages and URL addresses, platform types, clicks number etc.) and use patterns for certain services and the services of our partners. These results constitute exclusively non-personal information. If we choose to post these results to the The White House or to our blog page (for example, to our result collection), you understand and agree that these information will be published. By posting your results to The White House, you agree that all necessary consent have been received in order to publish these data. If you delete the information posted on our blog page, copies may remain visible to stored and archived pages of our webpage or if other users have copied or saved these data. Non-personally identifiable information can be stored indefinitely.
- Cases where the disclosure of your information is required: The White House will reveal your information when this is required by law, if it is subjected to summon or other legal procedure or if we fairly decide that it is necessary for: (a) compliance with the law and the fair requests of the law enforcement authorities, (b) the imposing of the Terms of Services or the protection of safety and of the integrity of our services or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, the property or the personal safety of the The White House.
- What happens in case of control change: We can buy or sell/ transfer the company (included the company’s stocks) or any combination of its products, services and/or businesses. Your information, for example client names, e-mail addresses and other information of the users that have been received with their consent and they are being lawfully retained in accordance with the present Privacy Notice and that they are associated with The White House may be in between data that are sold or transferred differently to these types of transactions. We can, as well, sell, allocate or transfer with any other way these data in the context of company concessions, merges, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, winding up or similar transactions or procedures concerning the whole or part of the company. We will not notify, allocate, dispose or sell your personal information to any third parties separately, in the form of product.
You will be notified via e-mail or warning notification in our website for any ownership change or usage of your personal data, as well as any choices that you may have regarding your personal data.
- Reviews: We present personal review of satisfied clients in our website, in addition to other approvals. With your consent, we can publish your statement along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your review, you can contact us at email@example.com .
Third party access
The White House will not lease or sell your personal information to others and it will not share (except from the reasons stated at the present notice) your personal data to third parties.
We store information to locations outside the direct control of The White House, to servers or databases that are located with hosting providers. Our hosting provider does not have access to your personal data.
We use the Fusioned Ltd. Company, 21 Poplar Hill, Walton on the Wolds, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 8JD – United Kingdom in order to support our servers. This company has periodically technical access to our server’s data for support and maintenance and under no circumstances do we provide them access to your personal data.
Our website’s software is “Wordpress” , a software developed from the company named Automattic Inc., 60 29thStreet #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, United States of America. You can contact this company at Aut O’Mattic Ltd.c/o GA, Business Centre, No.1 Lower Mayor Street, International Financial Services Centre Dublin 1, Ireland. This company has periodical technical access to our server’s data for support and maintenance and under no circumstances do we provide them access to your personal data.
How we protect your Data.
The information we collect through The White House can be stored and processed in Europe. If you are in the European Union or in the European Economic Area, we would like to inform you that we will not transfer information, included your personal data, to any country outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
The White House has the protection of privacy and personal data against malicious activity as its top priority: i) It has obtained a valid safety certificate from cPanel, Inc Certification Authority concerning our website safety, ii) The White House and its partners use the latest up to date Firewall and Antivirus programs.
Although The White House tries hard to protect your privacy and your data, it can neither ensure nor guarantee the safety of any information you have transferred to The White House nor ensure that your information in The White House could not be accessed (revealed, altered or destroyed) from third parties, who can hack in to any of our standard physical, technical or administrative guarantees. When you insert sensitive information (like your connection credentials) in our registration or order forms, we encrypt these information using SSL technology (Secure Sockets Layer), as well as other related technologies available in WordPress. Nevertheless, there is no Internet transmission method or digital storage method, which can be described as 100% safe. Consequently, we cannot guarantee ultimate safety.
If you have any questions regarding our website safety, please contact us to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Possible credit card processing companies that you choose to use with us (POS-owning companies, banks etc) do not store, share, save or use personally recognizable data for any other purpose. We don’t cooperate with such a company online, though.
In case your personal data have been violated, The White House will notify the concerned parties immediately, according to the existing legislation.
Your personal rights
According to the GDPR, your rights are the following. You can read more about your rights with details here.
- A) right to information: the involved party can be informed through the existing Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms of Service about the collection, usage and processing of data by us.
- B) right to access: the involved party has the right to access the data we collect concerning his/her person, for as long as we store them. We face your access requests according to the GDPR (a month after your request has been made).
- C) right to correction: The White House permits the users correction, alteration, limitation of processing, addition or deletion of data and information given to The White House.
- D) right to deletion: see above (C)
- E) right to limitation of processing: see above (C)
- F) right to portability
- G) right to objection and
- H) right to not subject your data to automated decision making, including alterations.
You have also the right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/), in case you sense that there is a problem concerning the way you handle your data.
According to the EU and EU-US Protection of Personal Data Authorities, The White House is pledged to settle complaints concerning privacy and the collection or usage of your personal data. For such matters of data, questions or concerns regarding the usage of personal data, please contact us in this address: email@example.com. In case your question or concern cannot be satisfied via this process, you have the right to complain to the Hellenic Personal Data Authorities (www.dpa.gr).
Retention of your data.
(i) In case you make a reservation or you ask for services via our website, we will store your information for as long as it takes to offer you these services and until the prescription of any legal claims. We will store and use your data as necessary, in order to comply with our legal obligations, to settle disputes and to enforce our agreements.
(ii) In case you contact us via our website platform, we will store your data for a necessary period of time, but not for more than two (2) years after the submission of your question.
(iii) In case you contact us for a job application, we will store your data for as long as it takes to offer you services and until the prescription of any legal claims.
Protection of children’s Personal Data
The protection of children’s privacy is especially important. Thus, The White House does not store or ask for personal data for children under the age of 13. In case we have stored personal data from a child under the age of 13, we will delete them the soonest possible. If you believe that we have stored data of a child under the age of 13, please contact us at our electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, or at our mailing address Kalami, Corfu Postal Code 491 00, Greece, For the Attention Of Our Company.
Links to other websites
Changes to our Protection of Personal Data Policy
All changes of this Policy apply when they are published in this website. When we change our Policy in a substantial way, we will inform you via email or with a warning notification in our website, before the change applies and each user will be notified for the admission date on the bottom of this page or with other means.
In case you have any questions regarding our Policy, our website practices or your transactions with this website, please contact us in this address: email@example.com or mail us to the following address: Kalami, Corfu Postal Code 491 00, Greece, For the Attention Of Our Company.
Further Information :
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003